Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Monday, April 11, 2005

I like potato chips as much as the next girl

or maybe not. When I got on the bus today, a girl was eating potato chips. But not with her hands. She had one of those small bags you get out of a vending machine and she was pouring the chips into her mouth. At one point, she had a few too many, so she kind of dropped them back in. I'm really not sure why I was staring (you're not supposed to stare at strangers), but I think it was just too fascinating for me to see this girl eat the chips. Once she finished the first bag, she opened a second and did the same thing. I'm pretty impressed that she didn't pour them all out on her lap (as I probably would have ended up doing), but really, was she so hungry that she couldn't eat them a few at a time?

on a side note, it was 80 today, but it's not supposed to get above 60 for the next 3 days. :( i want to get a tan! of course, bad weather means no desire to sit outside and lounge around. bibilographic essay, here i come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home