Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Friday, March 18, 2005

The neighbors are listening to music... again

Ok so normally our apartment is rather quiet, if you ignore the occasional bump or bang and the weird noise that comes from one of our neighbors occasionally that sounds like someone bouncing a bouncy ball on the kitchen floor - a lot. Anyway, every once in a while, the neighbor on the other side plays REALLY LOUD music, and usually about this time of day. It's pretty annoying - if I don't want to hear it, I have to turn my music up really loud, and then I can't really think very well. I'm trying to be a good student and do my thought question for historical writing so that I can watch lots of tv this weekend. Oh well - maybe I'll just go play with the kitty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home