Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

You know you're in the South when...

That's right ladies and gentlemen, it's time for another installment of "You know you're in the South when..."

The guy sitting next to you in class has a serious Southern accent and talks about using "the commode" instead of the toilet

Someone calls you at work and wants to get their name added to your mailing list. They live in "Zeblun" (Zebulon)

On Sunday, it was 75 degrees. We're supposed to have a "wintry mix" tomorrow. Two schools tried to cancel their programs for the week because it will be cold. I'm surprised some of the districts haven't already closed for the week.

People your own age call you "ma'am"

Everyone has cockroaches. Not little ones either. I've heard that some can fly. I'm not looking forward to meeting them. I wish the cat would eat them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home