Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Friday, March 18, 2005

I want a house

well, not really, but sometimes I watch those decorating shows, and I wonder what the bathroom might look like if I painted it a different color. Of course, I shouldn't complain because we do have colors on our walls, which is more than I can say for most apartments. I watched a show this afternoon while I was eating lunch - these people had a bathroom that was 9'x12' with another 4x5ish hall thingie added in between their bedroom and the bathroom. I just want to say that my bedroom at my parents house was 9x12. No bathroom should be this big! The lady had more bottles of lotion than is humanly possible to use in a year. I know there was a joke between Andy and Lucy about all of my different scents of deodorants (which resulted in hiding them all one night sophomore year), but that was just because they were on sale, and you never want to run out. I can safely say that I only have 3 (I think) different kinds right now, and one is almost out.

Anyway, if I had a house, then we'd have to take care of it and stuff, and frankly, I'm happy to let Craig, our apartment maintenace guy take care of the drippy faucet for a little while longer. We know some people who bought a house last year. They spent every waking moment for 3 months fixing it up. I think I'd rather just watch TLC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home