Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I like Green Day

not as much as I like shoes, but still. I'd kind of forgotten about those middle school dances and people singing along to "When I Come Around," but the new Green Day song that they keep playing on the radio reminded me how much I like them. It's kind of like nostalgia mixed with good music to drive around to. I study to Billy Joel and other more sublime music, but every once in a while it's nice to drive with the windows open and the radio turned up a little louder than your mom might appreciate. Or Andy - every time he gets in my car, he asks, "are you deaf?" Now, let's just get this clear - I have to turn the sound up to listen to my tapes, and sometimes I forget to turn the radio down before I get out. I also spend a lot of time driving on the highway, which is rather noisy when the windows are down. Anyway, I like Green Day, Billy Joel, shoes, 70 degree weather, monkeys, baseball, cereal, Barbie, and the occasional dining room book... to name a few things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home