Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Just in case you were wondering

I have finally been able to get myself registered for my class that starts 2 weeks. I've even supposedly got email (I can't check until I reset my password, and I can't reset my password because I already tried to do it today, and you can only do it once in a 24 hour period). Now all I have to do is somehow get my login for the "Moodle" (who on earth came up with that) so that I can get to my syllabus and find out what on earth I'm supposed to read. For all of you geniuses out there who are thinking, "why doesn't she just call/email the professor?" Here's the answer: I can't get to the directory without a login, and I tried email, but my email was returned as undeliverable! ARgh. I guess I'll wait until tomorrow.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home