Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Things Change

Yesterday, I changed my Facebook status to "I'm a terrible penpal." Now, I knew that this was true, but I didn't realize how true until I clicked on James (remember, James is James Sutton and Jimmy is the Captain) and Katie's blog only to discover that Matt & Lisa have a blog, which led me to Robin's new blog that's been up for like a year. Ok, people, I'm sorry. I'm a terrible penpal. But boy do I feel really awful when people I was pretty good friends with restart their blog and I don't know about it. Well, now I have some summer reading to do. :) Oh yeah, and people got married and some had babies, what is this world coming to with all this change? I'm not good with change. Well, Robin's back on the right hand side, James and Katie's blog has a funny picture of Lee & Amy, and I have had a little tiny window into the lives of people we once saw at least once a week. I miss you guys!

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger James said...

Awww shucks ... we miss you guys too.

Penpalling is a two-way street though ... you don't get to take all the blame.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home