Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Friday, June 01, 2007

I'm In!

After a month of wringing my hands trying to figure out what the deal is, I finally got notification from U of I that they will let me in to their program. I just have to say that the registrar at Messiah was a big help in this whole ordeal. If she hadn't been kind enough to send out another copy of my transcript ASAP, the decision might have been delayed further. So, a happy ending to a very complicated story. What a relief.

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger h0n0r said...

Phew! I've been thinking of you wrangling with this so well done and congrats. Have you ever heard of Jessamyn West? I'm glad you liked the video - I just played it for Rusty and I don't think he thought it was as funny as I do...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home