Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Carded

For the first time in my life, I wasn't carded at a bar. How can this be? you might ask, since I do indeed look about 12 (unless it was the huge bags under my eyes from the utter exhaustion I'm experiencing thanks to heat, garbage trucks, and construction next door). Well, it was either because I was out with 3 other single girls who are in their late 20s (ok, Tiffany's a little older, but we won't mention that) :) and they just figured I looked older, or maybe they don't care as much here in the Windy City. I do know that the girl skipped over me when we ordered at the first place, but maybe I didn't look ready. In any case, I ordered 2 drinks (definitely my limit in these new, almost entirely non drinking days) and didn't have to show an ID one time. I can't decide whether this is a good thing or not. I'll get back to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home