Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Let's take a tour

Of the Frances Willard House parlor, shall we? I'm going to have the most interesting introduction to the parlor anyone has ever seen. Here's why: I like to jump around and say interesting things when I give tours. How do you keep kids interested? Act crazier than they are! It works every time. Music is also great for calming 3 year olds. I guarantee that if you start singing twinkle twinkle all but the most rambunctious of 2-3 year olds will stop and stare at you.

Anyway, we're giving our presentation on Tuesday, and I'm in charge of the introduction. Something about being group leader seems to make them think I'm an expert. All I care about is getting an A. Is that bad? No, not in my opinion. Maybe when you're in 4th grade you shouldn't care so much, but at this point, it's either an A or a B (or so they've told me), and a GPA with mostly A's is a lot prettier on a job application than one with mostly B's. I already know almost everything I've been "learning" in my classes - I'm just trying to get through so that I can theoretically get a job. Or stay at the one I have and get another degree. Wouldn't that be fun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home