Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Mousie Update

A big HUGE thank you to my friend Robin for tracking down mousies for the kitty. She sends her version of a "meow" as thanks. I miss Robin's kitties almost as much as they miss us! Cleo is orange, which is my absolute favorite kind of kitty, and Zoe is just adorable. She's also a blast to play with (too bad she couldn't teach PJ that those toys actually AREN'T scary). Of course I miss Robin, too, and PJ also misses her. It's so hard to find someone to take care of your cat while you are gone who will do more than just feed the cat. Even if you're just sitting on the couch watching cable, the cat appreciates the love. She just wants to be your friend :) Thanks Robin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home