Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Monday, March 06, 2006

Banging

Have you ever been in the shower and heard terrible banging and pounding noises and gotten a little scared because you're not sure what's going on? If you have your own house, maybe not, but I've definitely wondered about things while living in an apartment. Today was probably the most frightening because I heard very very loud banging coming from the direction of our front door. This was heightened by the fact that the shower is next to the front door. Well, I let it pass, thinking who ever it is will go away, but then I think, how could someone get in to bang on our door? I didn't buzz them in... maybe there's a fire? So I got out of the shower and looked through the peephole to discover that it was our landlord pulling off the trim around our door (the outside part - he obviously didn't come inside). They've been making all kinds of improvements to our building since we moved in, so I'm curious to know what will replace it, but what are the odds that he would start working outside our door right when I was taking a shower? I was definitely a little scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home