Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Well, I got my answer

and it's not going to work. No joint MLIS/Public History degree. I could do it, but I'd have to do the archives track, and I'd only save myself 3 or 4 classes. Yes, that is a semester, but that means I'd have to study archives and take classes like "The History of the Book." Yes, I like history, but not that much. I really don't want to be able to identify the characteristics of early printed books, etc. So, I guess I'll just wait and see.

I'll be applying for an internship at the Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio. I hope I just get it and don't have to do any more applications, but we'll see. The contact person is supposed to email an application today or tomorrow. Here's hoping it's today so that I can send it in and stop thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home