Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Frank Lloyd Wright

Is the coolest ever. Well, he was actually pretty strange and he kind of ignored his first wife and kids and kept living beyond his means. But... I will be doing an internship this summer at the Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio. According to Google maps, it's 1.4 miles from my house to his, which excites me more than saying that I interned at the Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio. My "commute" will be nonexistent. I was a little scared that I'd have to do something in the city, which would mean going to the city, and frankly, I'm tired of trains and cars. I think I'm going to get my bike, and maybe I'll ride there (if I don't have to dress too nicely and it's not too hot). If nothing else it will burn those extra calories that I'm starting to pile on around my midsection. I tried to do a pull up on Tuesday, and I couldn't! I could always do at least 1 pull up! I even climbed the rope in gym class in middle school. How many girls can say they've done that? (How many boys, for that matter)

On another somewhat disappointing note, I discovered that the class I wanted to take this fall won't be offered after all. Which means I'll be signing up for US Social and Intellectual History since 1865. I agree, it sounds thrilling. At least the professor is cool and interesting. RRR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home