Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Desperately Seeking Mousies

The cat is scared of most toys. Literally terrified. But we have some little furry mice that rattle that she loves to play with. Unfortunately this apartment, though smaller than our old one, seems to eat mousies. I don't know where they go, but we had 15 when we moved here, and I find 3 or 4 off and on. So, in an attempt to maintain the cat's active lifestyle, we went to Petsmart to get more. They've changed them! They now have catnip in them! I think she gets crazy enough with these toys so that I don't need to add catnip to the mix. I've now been to a number of pet stores, none of which have the rattle mousies. If anyone knows where to find them, please let me know. I need to clarify, however, that they must be small. There are some larger rattle mice out there, and if my experience with the rattle ball is any indication, a giant rattle mouse might just send the cat over the edge. I do want her to live past her 4th birthday. Have we really had her that long?! In October she will be 4. Wow.

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Robin said...

They still have them down here, would you like for me to send you some?

Robin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home