Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Let's get one thing straight

The Belmonte family does not have our phone number any more. Sometimes we get 2 or 3 calls per week for them. They usually come in groups - like someone will call in the morning and the afternoon. I just got another one today. When you tell them that there are no Belmote's here, they ask, "what about Frank" or "are you sure?" or they repeat the name again. Seriously, I know my own name and I know who lives with me. Maybe we should add a note to our answering machine message that the Belmontes do not live here. Frank and Carolyn have moved away and they are not coming back. We're sorry that they didn't tell you and that they apparently did not tell you their new number. Maybe it's bill collectors and they skipped town. Either way, I am not a Belmonte.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home