Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Thursday, February 09, 2006

24 1/2

I am now 24 1/2 - well I have been for 3 days. Andy is 25, and we are all just getting old. Almost 25 and I still have no idea what I'm going to be doing in a year when I finish grad school. We've been meeting new people at church, and that's all they want to know. I guess it's the typical thing you ask of new people - what do you do (or what are you going to do) but I feel like I'm back in high school when people ask what you plan to study in college. I guess by the time you go to grad school, you're supposed to be sure. Why did I have to go and get a job at a library that I like? It'd be so much easier to go work at a museum if I didn't like going to work at the library every day. So, needless to say, I sent an email to the head of the graduate program to find out about the joint degree LUC offers with Dominican to graduate with a Public History/MLIS degree (Masters of Library and Information Science). It means more school, but less school than if I tried to get my MLIS in a few years. Of course, this assumes that I'm not too far along at Loyola to benefit from this program. The saga continues... I hope she writes back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home