Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Lunch

Lunch is one of those meals that I truly dislike. You only get an hour or half an hour, and it's never enough time. Plus, if you work, which I will eventually do, it's not like you can cook yourself something, unless it comes in a package. I really just don't like lunch foods. Sandwiches you say? eh Unless they've been made for me by a sandwich artist or someone at Brueggar's, they just don't taste very good. You've gotta get the fresh rolls and all the toppings. When there are just two of you, it's kind of difficult to buy fresh rolls and have them last long enough to get through your week of sandwiches. I grew up eating all of those TV Dinners, and I really don't enjoy them anymore. So what does that leave me with? PB&J, strawberries, and some cashews. Every day. I don't even really like to eat dinner left overs for lunch. Something about it just doesn't appeal to me. Unless it was macaroni and cheese or something. Anyway, if you've got a good lunch suggestion that doesn't cost a fortune and doesn't require going out, let me know.

2 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Jimmy said...

Come work with me. We get free home made lunch (though would most likely be considered dinner) at the cafeteria everyday and it's never the same two days in a row. Some days, if we're really really lucky we get a full blow turkey dinner with all the trimmings!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Soup.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home