Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I hate allergies

Moving to North Carolina has allowed me to experience many new things, one of which is allergies. For the first time in my life, I had a runny nose for the entire spring. But on top of this, now that the pollen has floated away, I've got new ones. Apparently I've got some sort of allergy to whatever is floating around in our apartment. This happened to me last year when we lived in our old apartment and they put in a new heater. It was terrible. Now suddenly it's back again. We have a brand new filter, and the house is it's usual "clean" state (meaning I haven't done any more or less cleaning since the winter when it was closed up). Now a runny nose I can handle, but the allergies I have now and the allergies I had in the old apartment are the kind that give you a terrible sore throat and a chest cough as if you have pnemonia or strep throat. They even thought I had strep at first, but when the test came back negative and antibiotics didn't make me better, they decided it must be allergies. I guess I'm lucky that I'm almost 24 and I haven't grown up with allergies, but it's still not fun. I wish it would be cool again :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home