Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Friday, May 27, 2005

Interesting

So I'm not one who reads her horoscope everyday or anything, but they were talking about this on the radio this morning, and read the one about Leo. I thought it fit (except maybe the high maintenance part). If you're interested, check out the rest of the article.

Career Path Suggestions for Every Sign:
"Although they require plenty of high maintenance, Leo employees are worth every bit of trouble. That's because they're creative, dynamic, and inspirational. These folks work best in high-profile positions. They make great performers, interior decorators, and tour guides. Lions also enjoy careers that afford status and prestige. They make great doctors, lawyers, and executives. Working with children also appeals to these big kids."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home