Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Monday, June 06, 2005

What's a blog?

I was listening to the radio a few weeks ago when one of the morning personalities asked "What's a blog?" Either everyone at the station was laughing too hard to answer, or no one knew because they didn't come up with the right answer. The other personality said it was something like an online journal, but no one could figure out where "blog" came from. Haven't they ever heard of Howard Dean? Either way, this was even funnier to me because Andy and I had been discussing when they would stop saying "blog, short for 'web log'" in the newspaper. We read that statement 2 days in a row in USA Today and thought that everyone should know what blog stands for by now.

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Ahhh, the innocence of youth...

Janet, I know I'm closer to your Mom's age than yours, but I didn't know what a blog was until I started reading about them in the Library literature and investigated on my own. And I'm fairly techno-savvy. Or at least I'm not a technophobe...

Those people you listen to on the radio are probably my age.

Missed you on Sunday. Aren't you going to miss this 'gorgeous' weather when you move?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home