Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Thursday, August 26, 2004

yikes

Well, my life has been pretty busy of late. I had my first MA Public History class on Monday. 20-25 page paper = 70% of your grade. yikes. welcome to graduate school. I spend about 6 hours of my day training students. We have about a gazillion EE Master's students from India. Apparently only one or 2 Americans want to work in the Media Center. Oh well, at least they appear to catch on quickly. Here's something that I just thought of this week: we're the only country that uses the Library of Congress call # system (since it's our Library of Congress that made it up). So, if you're training students from another country, assume they don't know how to find PN1997.99 .A37. Just a tip.

Other than that, I'm just sort of holding on. The interview went well, but I don't want to get my hopes up. One way or another, though, I will be working part time before the year is up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home