Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Friday, March 05, 2004

Did you read the whole article, or just the beginning?

My ever loving husband also loves the president. Now that's all right, except for the fact that the article that he quoted in his blog as showing Bush as such an upstanding guy, doesn't really say that when you get down to it. Yeah, Bush knows what he wants and he hasn't changed his mind, but I'm pretty sure this article demonstrates that admitting you were wrong might not be a bad idea. I still can't get over the whole WMD thing - sure Saddam was a bad guy, but I think a lot of us feel tricked by it. Apparently so do China and Britain, to name a few. Now, even Britain isn't going to go along with us the next time we invade someone. Big mistake. So read the whole article please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home