Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Plants and Pets

Well, my new obsession with air cleaning plants has led me to a disturbing fact: almost all plants that have air cleansing abilities are poisonous to pets. Some are also poisonous to humans (so don't eat mom's houseplant, no matter how tempting it might be). So even though you might be cleaning the air, you might also be poisoning little Fluffy or Fido. The ASPCA has a lot ot say about poisonous plants, and they even have some good pictures to help you identify your plants. So now I must choose between plants and an orange kitty. At this point, I choose plants - they're much cheaper, and no one will mind if you forget to water them and they die. Of course kitty would remind you to feed and water it, but it still makes me nervous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home