Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Monday, March 01, 2004

Moving

Moving is a big task, but we've done it. Now instead of empty rooms, we have rooms full of boxes. If it were up to me, I think I probably wouldn't unpack those boxes for a while because I hate unpacking. Unfortunately (and probably fortunately) it's not up to me, and I'll have to unpack the boxes. We have all kinds of space now, and no furniture to put in it. Fortunately, Robin gave us a couch, or our little loveseat would look really sad in the living room all by itself.

I also have a new obsession with plants. I've decided that it's too much trouble to have a cat (especially after reading Lisa's blog . Her cat just seems a little crazy if you ask me, and I'm scared that we would end up with one just like it - or worse. So, instead of cats, I've got plants. I read in a magazine that plants help clarify the air, which cats obviously don't do, so not only am I bringing in some cheerful green plants, I'm keeping our apartment healthy. It's a win-win situation. If you're interested in getting your own air cleaning plants, click here and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home