Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Sunday, November 16, 2003

You're the storytime lady!

I was greeted by a small child (and by small I mean shorter than waist height) who is a regular Barnes & Noble storytime customer as I perused the aisles in Michael's. Fortunately his mother was nearby to prevent any sort of mass hysteria that might have resulted from the recognition of "the storytime lady" outside the protective walls of Barnes & Noble Brier Creek. I wouldn't want them to have to close off aisles so that I could escape my adoring fans. All right, that would certainly be a little extreme. I just never would have imagined being recognized as "the storytime lady." Maybe someday when I write a fantastic book I can be the storytime lady and the lady who wrote that book with the shoes on the cover. Until then I guess I'll just have to be the storytime lady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home