Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Wedding Photos

So we're still working on chosing photos for the "free" wedding album we get from the photographer. Let me tell you, this is an excrutiating experience. While it is nice to look at pictures of yourself and your friends and family, trying to decide which ones you want to look at for the rest of your life and in which order is more difficult than I would have thought. So, needless to say that while I hurried my mom and Andy's parents to make decisions about which photos they wanted, they probably won't come in time for Christmas because we have been sitting on these photos for about a month now, and I probably won't get the order mailed out until tomorrow. Oops. You can put IOU's inside cards or, even better, draw your own pictures with the caption, "If you liked these pictures, just wait until you see the real ones!" I can picture my mom doing that. (Ok, not really, but I think it would be funny if each member of my family got a card like that. Maybe I'll get some of my friends to help...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home