Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

We laughed harder than we had in a while... and it was almost 80 today

So this week's Ed was, by far, one of the best I've ever seen. We couldn't stop laughing, especially when they were in the pool and Shirley was wearing the flowered bathing cap. Only Phil would have a bathing suit like that... If it wasn't for the whole Ed and Carol romance dragging the show down, I'd say we're in for a few more great seasons, but I have to agree with Vikki that it looks like they're going to live happily ever after, meaning the end of Ed as we know it. I swear, practically every show I've ever watched is ending this season, except Alias and Law & Order, which unfortunately means I'll live the rest of my life gripping the edge of my seat, looking out for terrorists, and expecting to get murdered just when I least expect it. I can't take the pressure. NBC isn't doing so well on the new comedy front, and Will & Grace seems to be on its last legs as well. Whatever happened to Must See TV? They need to find themselves a winner and soon! Otherwise I'll just watch Law & Order every night of the week (TNT, starting at 7 pm, if you're interested). Or I suppose I could read a book, since I do work at a bookstore....

Oh yeah, and it was almost 80 degrees today. The last time I wrote it was about 50, and that's about what it's going to be tomorrow. Apparently we were "unseasonably warm" as the weather people like to tell us. The record high for today in Raleigh was 79, set way back in 1989. I haven't heard yet if we broke that, but I had a warm, sunny, outdoor lunch today, so I don't care. Of course, the nice weather drove away our customers, so it wasn't all good. Please come back, or they're going to stop paying me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home