Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Facebook and the librarian

Classes start on Monday, and I am already learning that online classes have different syllabi that require me to think about my assignments in new ways. I don't like being given a list of assignments for the next week on the previous week's entry, I don't like the assignments listed on a separate section from the section that describes some of the assignments, etc. I also don't like the fact that I can't search my online syllabi using the "find" feature in Mozilla. I know it's a website, so why can't I do it?

On the other hand, this is very interesting. I'm going to somehow write a paper about undergraduate libraries using Facebook to communicate with their students/represent themselves online, etc. Not sure what it will end up being like, but it is an interesting topic, especially when I hear about Andy and Bryan using Facebook to contact their wrestlers. Email is for old people. At least according to one article I read. I guess I'm staying young? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home