Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The hills of Pennsylvania

When I first came to Pennsylvania in 1999, I thought, "It's kind of flat here." After being in Illinois, I'm having to remember how to drive on hills again, and I'm thinking, "It's really hilly here." The first day I drove, I had to remind myself that you have to push harder on the gas pedal when you go up a hill or the car will slow down. What a concept. It's amazing how used to straight, flat roads you can get and how easily you can be taken by surprise when you have to turn your steering wheel. But it's pretty here, and the traffic is non-existent. I just hope they are better about plowing the snow than they used to be.

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Jimmy said...

Ha! Yeah right. PA, plow snow! Dream on.

Welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home