Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Sunday, July 15, 2007

How is this possible?

I have to take a break from the insanity of my class to post, if only to comment about the insanity. So for those of you who are loyal readers, you will know that I had a heck of a time with U of I getting everything set up, but I thought that once I could log in to my accounts my worries were over. No. So far (and it's only been 4 days), I have no print quota, my account has a "glitch" that won't allow me to use the GSLIS Wiki software (which we need for our group project). Fortunately the tech people are nice and helpful, but it's really annoying. RRR. Oh yeah, and the dorms are the size of closets with the scariest showers I've ever seen. Messiah College wins the dorm room contest yet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home