Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I am the queen of gelatin

I submitted my jello paper online yesterday, and I got my response today:
"Whatever doubts I might have had about jello as a topic have disappeared. Your essay uses an excellent combination of primary and secondary sources to create a shimmering and colorful concoction of your own. It is also an excellent piece of writing. The argument now stands out a bit more, the ideas flow well, and the rise and fall of Jello is quite clear to the reader. I suggest you submit this to the McCluggage Prize committee in the Spring. Excellent job. I'm giving you an A on the Paper."

How good does that feel?

1 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How encouraging!
DAV

 

Post a Comment

<< Home