Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Trying to kill the battery

I'm trying to drain the battery in my laptop cold so that I can give it a good charge for its cord-free excursion tomorrow. I need it to be wireless and outletless, so I thought I'd drain it down. Amazingly, the old girl has a lot of spunk and is holding out on me. It has given the 0% warning, but it's still going strong. I think that was about 15 minutes ago. The battery meter isn't exactly what you'd call accurate (obviously). At some point, I'm going to need a new computer. But it's really hard to say goodbye to my trusty ThinkPad. It's taken me many places (Germany included) and never failed me. Ok, so it does freak out whenever it tries to go to sleep, but I just turn that off and it's fine. What a happy little computer it is.

So anyway, after looking at a bunch of old pictures, playing solitaire, and reading blogs, I decided to post my own. Here goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home