Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Betcha didn't know...

Remember "Jump Around" from the mid-90s? Remember "What it's Like" (ie "Then you really might know what it's like") from the late 90s? Same guy. Well, kind of. "Jump Around" was a group, House of Pain, while "What it's Like" was just one guy from House of Pain. Everlast. I always thought Everlast was a group, but apparently it's a person. Thanks VH1's countdown of one hit wonders! More incredibly useless trivia to fill my brain. I miss the 90s when I knew the songs on the radio that all the kids were listening to because I was a kid listening to the songs. Now I listen to one of those stations that teens don't listen to, and I am utterly uncool. Except that Green Day and the Red Hot Chili Peppers are still cool, so I guess I've got something... Since I don't remember how to link to previous posts, check out my July 2, 2006 post for more info about how 5th graders love Green Day and the Chili Peppers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home