Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Thursday, December 28, 2006

You know you're from Vermont when...

You know you really want to go to the mall to stock up on winter sales, but you're annoyed by all the people in the parking lot and clogging up the sidewalks. Of course, it didn't help my jolly mood that the closest mall is an outdoor mall (who builds those in Illinois? It gets cold here!) with a layout that is utterly confusing and idiotic. In order to get from one side to the other, you either have to snake around 1/2 a mile of stores or go down 2 sets of stairs, through a parking lot, down a driveway, and up another set of stairs that almost look like stairs you shouldn't really be going up. This is why malls are inside - then you don't have to worry about cars, scary stairs, or weird shapes. A building isn't usually Z-shaped.

By the way, if you sent me a $20 Itunes gift card, thanks. I just got it in my email from [?]. Literally, that's what it says "from [?]" This reminds me of the random Payless gift card that I got for my birthday a year ago that no one ever took responsibility for. How can you thank someone if they don't tell you they sent it?!

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Jimmy said...

I put my money on Andy, or the Rally Monkey. Although I'm sort of skeptical as to whether the Rally Monkey can use a computer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home