Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Did someone finally complain?

About 3 weeks ago, the construction workers next door started arriving earlier and earlier until they often began before 6:45. They began by talking in very loud voices and banging a lot of things around. This was VERY annoying. So much so that I almost yelled out the window a few times that just because they have to get up early and go to work it doesn't mean that the rest of the world does - and I almost tried to find out whether or not the village has some sort of ordinance about not beginning work before a certain hour. It's the kind of place that would. Well, it seems that either they suddenly decided to be more considerate or someone else complained because this week nothing has started before 7 am, and nothing has been particularly noisy. While I appreciate that they need to talk to each other, I definitely appreciate the silence more. Especially since school is about to start and I've got another late night class. RRR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home