Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Friday, August 11, 2006

Oh yeah

Let me tell you about the GINORMOUS Sears that is on the edge of town... We went in there yesterday thanks to a gift card from my Aunt. I figured it would just be like the little Gap we have ... it's got most of the stuff, but if you're looking for quantity, you have to go to the mall. Not so with the Sears. First, I've never seen a Sears outside a mall in a long time. Second, they don't usually put really big stores by themselves like this one. Third, this is one of the biggest Sears I've ever seen. Period. (Ok, maybe it's an exaggeration, I really don't know.) Three floors, plus a litle wing, with all kinds of fun stuff. I got a purple shower curtain for only $5.99. We're talking quality, too. Anti-mildew, thick, with the metal grommits instead of just little holes punched in the plastic. We'll probably have this thing for 10 years. (Won't Andy be excited!) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home