Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Books, Books, and Papers and some more Books

So what you do you when your Master's Essay advisor tells you that you need to include a book in your essay? Well, you read it. Unfortunately, I had already rejected the book as less than helpful. Good thing I didn't return it to the library (and Andy says I have too many books!) So anyway, I'm still trying to read it and figure out exactly where its value is in relation to my paper. I'm not 100% sure about the due date for ths paper, and I'm honestly afraid to ask. I've got a maximum of three weeks from last Tuesday I'd imagine. But I'm not sure. Eeek.

My car also died. Well, it didn't really die, just decided to stall a whole bunch of times. This time it was the throttle. At least that doesn't cost $1000 to fix. Although the four-way flasher problem is going to cost a lot more than you'd think it would. This was not the week to be without 1 car. Thank goodness for public transportation and a nice gesture from Seth.

1 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger James said...

Janet,

If you're worried about writing a paper you shouldn't. Thanks to the introduction of Postmodern Philosophy all information has become meaningless. Therefore you can get an A for making the case that nothing makes any sense.

Or ... if you don't even want to do that much work you can go to the following web site:

http://www.elsewhere.org/pomo

If the essay on the page doesn't really do it for you ... just click "refresh". Every visit produces original work, so you don't have to worry about being accused of plagarism.

After reading 75+ 9th grade papers I'm convinced this is all they do.

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home