Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Great Inventions

In no particular order...

Thesaurus.com (and Dictionary.com) - any word you need - seriously helpful when you're writing papers
Burker King's two cup carrier thing. Those 4 cup things from McDonald's really only work if you have 4 cups. I've had a few accidents with the cups flying out and such. This has a nice carrying handle and everything.
The computer and the internet. I don't think I would have made it through college without them. Search 100 years of full text newspaper articles in about 10 seconds. Wow. I've been using the old fashioned microfilm for my project, and I'm so thankful that I don't usually have to do things this way.
Brita Filters - we'd spend a lot of money on bottled water without those handy little things
Zuma (see Tuesday's post)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home