Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Friday, November 11, 2005

Things I Like

Archer Farms (Target Brand) Caramel Cashew Trail Mix (the best trail mix you'll ever eat) from Target.

The Park District of Oak Park - they gave me tons of stuff to look at for my project
Christmas Shopping

Laurel Thatcher Ulrich - If I was motivated enough to spend days in musty archives I would want to be her. Well, I still want to be her, but maybe I'll pick a more recent time period. Early twentieth century dining rooms, you say? Why certainly! Seriously, she writes good stuff, and a lot of instructive things for wannabe historians. Very interesting.

Being a computer science minor. One of our elective classes (ie I'm not taking it because I want to be DONE!) is called Public History Media. I thought I might want to take it until I found out that the class project involves creating a website. Been there. Done that. Oh yeah, did I mention that it's part of my job to maintain the Kids' section website? (well, it will be anyway, probably around the first of the year)

Going home and eating potato dough rolls and macaroni and cheese. Somehow I can't make them the right way. Probably because my mom doesn't always follow a recipe :)

My professor for giving us an extra week on our rough draft.

Library book sales. Where else can you find Emily Post's Etiquette guide from 1940 for $1?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home