Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Monday, November 28, 2005

Recently Received

So this morning I checked my email only to find an email from the University Library at Philips University in Marburg. Yes, that's right, Marburg, Germany, where I studied 3 years ago. Laughing, I thought to myself, they must be telling me that I can't use the library anymore. I can't remember whether I turned in my library card when I left or not, but I haven't used it since July 2002, and I'm not registered as a student, so I'd imagine I've been deleted from the system by now. Oh no. The email let me know that I can now receive my overdue notices, book availability notices, and other information via email. Yes, a new free service from the Universitaetsbibliothek is now available to me. Next time I'm in Marburg, I'll have to see if I can check out a book :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home