Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

URG

that's how i feel. "urg" say it out loud. it's fun.

despite my enjoyment of laurel thatcher ulrich, i am tired of writing about her. do i really have to put her work in its historigraphical context? a midwife's tale is a big freaking deal. isn't that enough? oh well. rough draft gets turned in tomorrow. i'm on page 12. don't think i'll get to 20.

it's really cold. the snow was "falling" horizontally today. that's just wrong. weather.com says that the average temperatures here are close to PA, which is warmer than VT. they don't take into account this piercing wind. wow.

they're going to have lunch outside after church in Raleigh on Sunday. get rid of the cockroaches and i'll head back to the South right now. i might just do it anyway. i haven't experienced weather like this in a long time, and it's a big shock.

how to people go to grad school without being married? i think i did laundry last week, but other than that, i've had someone to cook my meals, clean my bathroom, and go to the grocery store while i sit at home reading about women and parks. i don't think i could do all of that by myself. of course, if i wasn't married i'd live closer to campus and probably wouldn't even be here... hmm :) just kidding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home