Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Monday, May 16, 2005

You know you're in the South when...

McDonald's, in an attempt to compete with Bojangles, advertises "scratch-made" biscuits. I'm not a huge fan of biscuits in the morning, but it's a big deal down here. I never thought of McDonald's as having scratch-made anything, but that's what they tell us. On top of that, they also apparently brew "sweet tea" themselves. There's a commercial with a grandma serving her extended family sweet tea, and what they don't know is that the tea came from McDonald's. I wonder what would happen if someone served Nestea from a fountain...? :)

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Robin said...

You are joking, right? You do know you can get Nestea as one of your choices at several of the fast food places...? Nasty stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home