Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Halloween

I'm so scattered, I forgot to talk about Halloween. I was worried that we would have a lot of kids, and then I was worried that we wouldn't have any kids. In the end, we had a lot of bad costumes, if at all, one princess, 2 spidermen, and 1 strawberry shortcake. it was really fun! I've always loved handing out candy - no idea why - so it was great to do it at my own house, where the kids weren't disappointed that I wasn't my mother (for most of my youth, she was the town's only 7th grade math teacher, so everyone wanted to trick or treat at our house). I gave out brand name candy that I got on sale with a coupon (for once I didn't go to Big Lots or the dollar store), and had a great time. I even colored a trick or treat sign. I love holidays! I can't wait until Christmas and all the great decorations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home