Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Christmas!!!

So I finished typing, and now I'm revising, which means that I can reward myself with Christmas decorations. We put up our Charlie Brown tree yesterday (I'm pretty sure it's older than I am), and some of the giant box of decorations I've accumulated over the years. Unfortunately, they seriously frightened the cat. She acted like we were all about to attack her. Needless to say, we packed the rest of the decorations up and will try to put them up a little at a time so as not to cause her to have a heart attack. At least she hasn't tried to eat the Woodstock off the Charlie Brown Christmas figurines, or, for that matter, the actual Charlie Brown tree. So far so good. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home