Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Monday, November 15, 2004

I think I fell off the face of the earth

I know I'll never fix the previous post, so don't even bother to read it. I'm sure you already have read it, and I'm sorry. I was in a hurry and then it got busy, and I never fixed it. I really feel like I fell off the face of the earth. I wish it was because I was writing my paper and doing lots of homework. Unfortunately, that's not really the case. I did write my statement of purpose for grad school, although it needs a little revising, and I have "started" my paper. I wrote a page. I guess that's something. One page out of 25 is closer than zero. On the plus side, I only have 2 more classes left. On the down side, I still have many more semesters left, assuming I get into grad school. Pretty much everyone I've ever met assures me that I'll get in, but I feel like it's a little presumptuous to assume that I will. Although I must admit that my statement of purpose looks spectacular and explains away those sketchy computer science grades. I was even able to point out that my B+ in my german history course demonstrates that I am a stellar history student - it takes a special person to be able to write a research paper in a foreign language. Expect sparse blogging as I finish up all these loose ends. Either that or I'll use it to procrastinate, like I am right now, and I'll be a blogging machine. We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home