Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

breaking news

ok so there is this guy in my class - you know you're in NC when he wears shorts EVERY WEEK! It was finally too cold yesterday for him, so he had pants on. I really wanted to ask him about it, but really, can youjust walk up to someone whose name you barely know and say, "dude, put some pants on" Probably not. I guess I could be more diplomatic about it. Anyway, I was glad to see that he had come to his senses and wore pants. By the way, it's not like the classroom is warm - like every other building at NCSU, it's either too cold or too hot - in this case, too cold. I wear my jacket every week.

on a completely different note, that picture Jimmy posted was way cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home