Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Thursday, November 18, 2004

little kids at museums

I shadowed some tours at the Museum of History today for my paper. I just have to say that I feel better about the occasional lack of control I have, or the frustration about not being able to hold their attention for an entire program. I've pretty much learned that every program is about the same these days. They're way different than the ones I remember going to as a kid, although it's possible that my parents never bothered with the kid-style programs because I was always way into museums. Anyway, my whole paper is again not something that normal people care about (remember the dining room project), but it's pretty interesting to me. (It's only one semester, so I'm not sick of it yet.) However, I'm kind of at a road block. Other than describing these tours, I really don't know what to write about. I expected great discrepancies and huge revelations. Instead, everyone seems to have attended the same museum program school, and I'm searching for something profound to say about it. I think I'll just write about cheese. Who doesn't like cheese? Except Jimmy... hmm... maybe I need a new topic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home