Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Sunday, October 03, 2004

It's college all over again

So here I am trying to write a paper proposal for tomorrow. I was discussing this kind of thing with one of the girls I work with recently because we are both very bad procrastinators. I said that I had been trying to get my work done ahead of time, instead of the night before, because it made me feel responsible and less rushed. Unfortunately, it seems to backfire on me, because I always think that I've gotten farther on something than I really have. So when I come to the night before or the day of class, I feel like I have plenty of time to goof around, and my assignment will just take me a few more minutes. Wrong. I'm just rushed anyway. We both decided that it is easier just to save things to the last minute - otherwise you waste all that time during the week. Of course, I'm still trying to be responsible. Well, actually Andy is making me - he said I had to finish my proposal tonight and not save it for tomorrow. So far, I'm really not doing so well. We'll see what happens as the night progresses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home