Since my life is more than shoes...

I thought I'd share it with you

Thursday, September 16, 2004

On a positive note...

I started my new job yesterday. It's great to be working with people with the same interests (history museums) and getting to know some more people my own age. Also, it only taks me 15 minutes to get to work! It will take even less once they finish the road construction. That's less time than it takes me to get to NC State, since the traffic is horrible. So I have a suggestion for you - if you can, work where no one else seems to work. Everyone here always comes toward West Raleigh, where we live, on their way to RTP. That means that as I travel east, I'm going in the opposite direction of 90% of the cars on the road. Yesterday, about 5 other cars and I just zoomed on down the road while everyone else sat waiting. I'm not really sure what the holdup is every morning, but it's always in the same place. Fortunately, when Andy has to get on the interstate he's a little bit beyond the worst traffic. He doesn't have to be on the highway for long, so he does all right. But I'm the only one who gets to cruise on down the road at 65 MPH during rush hour. Now that's what I call wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home